Sunday, 8 July 2012

Adventures

So I haven't posted in a while as I've been having exciting adventures! These adventures have involved:-

Inappropriately named ice-cream flavours
                Germans
Almost crying when hearing a children's story
Mud
                                 A picnic-less picnic 
                                                               Sleeping on a church hall floor
Travelling through the night on buses
                                                                               Korean dancing                                  
                            An amazing Miniature Wonderland


Not necessarily in that order.
I've had a brilliant week with some of my favourite people. 
If you would like to hear about any of those items in more detail then feel free to ask and I will post about them specifically but for now I think I need to get some sleep and attempt to catch up with myself before work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment