Saturday, 23 June 2012

Busy-bee-ness

So as a student, I was pretty much busy all the time, but since returning to Cardiff it's taken quite a while to establish an outside-of-work life for myself. Think I'm starting to get there now though, and it really excites me. I'm the type of person who generally thrives on being busy and seeing lots of people and spending quality time with them. This week I have enjoyed that in bucket loads!

Last Saturday: Pottered about with my Mum in the afternoon and then went for dinner with my super lovely friends Alex and Sarah in Bridgend in the evening. A condition of me going was that I took games with me, so I did, and I even threw in some individual Baileys and Chocolate Cheesecakes that I made for good measure. We had an ace time and played a very intense game of Chinese Checkers - which Alex was shocked not to win, hehe!

Sunday: Church followed by lunch with friends at a lovely lady called Aunty Jenny's house. Lots of laughs and tasty food. Then in the evening I run a little Youth Group, last week my friend Meg talked to us about her recent trip to Israel and Palestine and the situation there which was very enlightening. And we played cards too which is always fun!

Monday: I unexpectedly got to meet up with an old friend from school. She comes from Norway so I really don't see her often, in fact, the last time I saw her may have been in Norway, and I went there in 2007, eek! Anyway, we met up for food and had a lovely catch up and then she joined me and Meg for a dance class which was really fun.

Tuesday: Mum and I went to see my godmother for her birthday but she wasn't there so we just left a plant outside her house! Then onto choir and the sheer fun of singing "I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair" in barbershop style with 28 ladies I love very much!

Wednesday: Step aerobic-ing followed by a 'nice barbecue'. Well, it was nice, but it wasn't a barbecue, since the sky decided to start emptying just as we were meeting. Instead we had a nice of beanbags, burgers on the floor and big discussions! Oh, and I find out that apparently I'm scary, is it true?

Thursday: Just went to the gym, no biggy!

Friday: Went out to a 'Ceroc Freestyle' with my best friend Clare, which is potentially one of the funnest things you can do, period.

Today: Adventure on a rickshaw followed by Wagamamas, what more could you want?

Buzzing.

No comments:

Post a Comment