- Shared in a lot of laughter this evening with Focus (will explain what this is in another post sometime)
- Walked home in the rain (this is actually a good thing in my book) and it was warm and it was beautiful and I saw a frog close up.
- My Mum made an amazing beef pie for tea.
And for the following reasons I am full of joy:
- Listened to an excellent sermon on my way home from work about washing up which was a really good reminder of gospel truth but also really practical and inspiring.
- The words from this Rend Collective Expermint song ring so true:
'We've been oceans apart,
But You part oceans to be with me'
- God is reminding me of my purpose where I had forgotten it.