Tuesday, 17 April 2012

New kid on the block


Hello there virtual world!

You're probably wondering why I'm here.

Well, I've been considering this whole blog malarky for a while and I couldn't make up my mind.

On the one hand:
Who cares about my silly little thoughts anyway?
Will I even manage to keep posting regularly without getting bored/busy/rubbish?

On the other hand:
I imagine it would be quite helpful to put my thoughts into words and sentences, instead of being just a big mush in my head.
I would feel less like a stalker when reading other people's blogs.
I actually really enjoy reading what people have to say, so who knows, someone might actually enjoy this.

So the other hand won. And here I am. I'm a bit unsure how to go about things so if you have any hints about writing posts/blog design/techytechy stuff like photos etc (gasp)/why you like to blog, they would be most welcome. Although I appreciate that few, if any, people will be reading this/even know it exists.

That's all for now folks. Hello goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beef
    welcome to planet blog. One tip for you: have a real person in your head who you aim your blog at. That way you'll talk on here like a normal person and not sound too weird. Not that you'd sound weird any way.
    x

    ReplyDelete